A Civil War Hits London, This Shocking One Second a Day Video Shows How it Destroys a Little Girl’s Life
- 1: Your native language.
- 2: Which languages you know.
- 3: Which languages you are learning, or want to learn.
- 4: Does anyone in your family speak a language that you don't?
- 5: Your favourite language to listen to.
- 6: Your least favourite language to listen to.
- 7: Your favourite word in your native language.
- 8: Your favourite word in your second language(if you know one).
- 9: Your favourite word in a language you don't really speak.
- 10: A list of your favourite words in any language.
- 11: A song you like in a language other than English.
- 12: If you could pick one language to learn automatically without having to work for it, which language would you choose?
- 13: Have you ever seen a whole movie in a language you don't understand?
- 14: A language you like, but wouldn't put the effort into learning.
- 15: Write a short introduction of yourself in a language other than English.
"I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort and disappointment and perseverance."
Vincent van Gogh
“OMG who stole my ads?“, a series created by artist Etienne Lavie, who imagine what the streets of Paris could look like if all ads were replaced with masterpieces of classical painting.
these olympics are going to be a huge milestone for the gay rights movement.
as people are giving less and less shits (along with our wonderful governments), i feel those places that dont already accept the oh-my-god-gay-people-actually-exist agenda will soon be following suit with the rest of the world.
i’ve never seen so much gay in the world all at once
this canadian commercial
and this british commercial
you go world
Friendly reminder that you can buy sweets called “Ärsche mit Ohren” in Germany, which is literally translated with “asses with ears”